Neoclassical style house dating back to 1870, built by Fernando de Gispert, a retired colonel. The construction of the house is part of the creation of the first extension of Pineda, which goes beyond the limits of the first urbanisation around Camí Ral.
As we have commented in the previous point, in the twentieth century the double T structure is broken due to the increase of population, both those that came to spend the summer here and built houses along the Carrer del Mar or near it, as well as immigrants that settled in the town to work. The census of 1880 consisted of 14 streets, while in 1935 there were 36. Due to this increase, the Town Council approved the project of rearrangement of the town by the architect Puig Boada.
With the arrival of the new population came the need for new amenities, such as a bridge to pass the torrent bed (1902), a new cemetery (1922), the new Town Hall building (1917), the Caserna dels Carrabiners (Customs House) (1915), as well as technological advances such as public lighting (1912), telephony (1917) or the boat dragging machine in 1922.
But it is in the 1960s when a stronger wave of migration began, which led to a greater expansion of the town than ever before and that the neighbouring towns of Malgrat and Calella had already experienced.
This is the origin of the neighbourhood of Poblenou, located on the border with Calella but belonging to the municipal district of Pineda. Also known as the district of Ponent (West) or sector Ponent, in the thirties, the area is already mentioned, at that time mostly agricultural, with country cottages and where the Camí del Mig passed. The industrial boom and the flow of migration, as well as the proximity to Calella, stimulated the growth of houses in that area, forming the current centre.
This growth did not stop at the historic centre nor were the new inhabitants only immigrants. In the 60s there was the new phenomenon of second homes, with the creation of residential developments of Can Carreres (1960), Pinemar (1968), Can Gras (1970), Can Cornet, etc. Also at that time the hotels along the seafront were created, although not to such a great extent as in the neighbouring towns.