Ca l’Enric Benet (c/Major 1)
This house is known as Ca l’Enric Benet. It dates back to the mid-sixteenth century and consists of a ground floor and a first floor. Of special note is the door with its curved voussoir and the ogee-arched window, with relief sculpting of remarkable artistry.
The house was declared a Cultural Asset of Local Interest.
The location of this house and of all those established along the Camí Ral changed when in 1860-1862 the National highway II was built, which made Camí Ral lose its purpose.