The Pines Beach
The Pineda de Mar Pine Beach is located in the North of Pineda. It borders the town of Santa Susanna.
It is the most natural and Mediterranean beach, surrounded by pine trees and with a spectacular pine forest that will make you want to take long walks and enjoy games with the family.
It is a large and ideal beach to spend the day with family or friends.
It also has an ideal area for a picnic.
At the Pines beach we find the Sailing Club and the Watersports Centre, where children and adults can enjoy a choice of nautical activities such as windsurfing, snorkel, banana bus, wakeboard, among others.
The Pines beach has a quieter area that is ideal for couples.
It also has a signposted nudist area.
It has access by an underground passage with stairs.
Watch Live Webcam!
- Length: 527 m
- Type of beach: open
- Environment: Semi-Urban
- Type of sand: granulated sand
- Slope of entrance to the water: Moderate
- Water temperature: between 22 and 25ºC
- Sampling point, monitoring of bathing water, in front of the cemetery, during the months of June to September.
- Adapted WC Services.
- The lifeguard service is active from mid-June until mid-September, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Walkways to access the beach for people with reduced mobility.
- Showers and bathroom adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- The Local Police offers surveillance services on the beaches via the police officers that travel by bicycle to act more quickly in case of need or emergency. This service is provided during the summer months throughout the day.
- Beach bars, so that the whole family can spend a full day at the beach, with the best menus for the customers to enjoy.
- Daily cleaning and litter collection service during the summer season, in order to enjoy a better quality of the beach, users must also be responsible, by using the waste collection points.
- The Pines beach has 2 beach soccer goals and a volleyball field, with free and open access.
From Pineda Station, Pines beach is just 300 meters away (4 minutes walking approx.), the trains run every 30 minutes, direction Barcelona or Blanes / Girona.
You can reach the beach of the pines by:
• C-32 (Exit 122 to Calella, Pineda de Mar, Santa Susanna) to Pineda de Mar and head north along the seafront of Pineda de Mar, passed the train station there is the underpass for cars, C / Consulat de Mar.
• N-II. From Barcelona come off at Av. Montserrat which will leave you near the train station, and passed the station there is an underground passage for cars, C / Consulat de Mar
Free parking in the Club Nàutic (the Sailing Club) area.
FaNautica is the company that manages the Pineda de Mar watersports centre, with more than 10 years of experience. It offers all kinds of public a wide range of activities in the sailing and leisure world.
More information on its website: http://www.nauticapineda.com/
Visit the best nudist beach on Barcelona Coast, with a peaceful and family-friendly atmosphere.
Check the best parking option for this beach.
- Weather forecast
- Sea cleaning service
- Sand cleaning service
- Rubbish bins
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- PA system
- Aid points for boats
- Relief surveillance
- Nautical sports
- Beach bar