The beach of Poblenou in Pineda de Mar is located to the south of Pineda and borders the town of Calella.
It is a quiet beach where a relaxed and family atmosphere can be found, with wide sandy areas where you can enjoy a day at the beach or practice sports surrounded by nature, landscaped areas and other quality services.
It can be conveniently accessed by underground passages, equipped with stairs and ramps, ideal for people with reduced mobility.
Poblenou beach has an area for families to enjoy a swim with their dogs, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Allowing you to travel or go out with your dog without a problem.
Watch Live Webcam!
- Length: 634 m
- Environment: Urban
- Type of beach: open
- Type of sand: granulated sand
- Slope of entry to the water: moderate
- Water temperature: between 22 and 25ºC
- Sampling point, monitoring of bathing water, in front of the Caballo de Mar camping, during the months of June to September.
- Rental of parasols and sun loungers to be more comfortable in times of need.
- The lifeguard service is active from mid-June until mid-September, from 10am to 7pm.
- Health and nursing service available in the beach-enabled facility, in the event of an accident.
- Walkways to access the beach for people with reduced mobility.
- Showers and bathroom adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- The Local Police offers surveillance and information on the beaches by the police officers that travel by bicycle to act more quickly in case of need or emergency. This service is provided during the summer months throughout the day.
- Beach bars, so that the whole family can spend a full day at the beach, with the best menus for the customers to enjoy.
- Daily cleaning and litter collection service during the summer season, in order to enjoy a better quality of the beach, users must also be responsible, by using the waste collection points.
- The beach has a webcam and visualization to monitor the condition of the sea in real time.
- Poblenou Beach, next to Santi’s beach bar, it has 2 beach soccer goals and 2 volleyball courts, with free use and access.
You can reach Poblenou beach:
Get off at Calella station, and it’s 500 meters away (8 minutes walking approx.)
• C-32 (Exit 122 to Calella, Pineda de Mar, Santa Susanna), towards the beaches of Pineda de Mar, Avda. Riera dels Frares, where there is the underground passage for cars, direction Pineda de Mar.
• N-II. from Barcelona take Avda. Riera dels Frares or turn-off at the roundabout in Poblenou onto L’Av. Mediterrani which will take you to the beach. And from Girona, turn off at the roundabout in Poblenou onto Avda. Mediterranean.
The beach has free parking on the beach itself.
Beach with space enabled and delimited for dogs.
Pineda is proud of its beach for dogs! Pineda de Mar has a fenced area of more than 100 square meters on Poblenou Beach, just in front of the Caballo de Mar camping. The new facility has showers and specific rules that guarantee appropriate use and coexistence. It is open 365 days, without time restrictions and has free access for everyone.
Dogs can only access the delimited area of the beach. The area includes sand and water.
They must always carry identifying plaques and be microchipped. Those classified as dangerous should be muzzled, on a lead and with a person over the age of 16. A person cannot walk more than one dog from those classified as dangerous. The excrement must be collected and, if needed, rinse the area to leave it in good condition for the rest of the users.
Check the best parking option for this beach.
- Weather forecast
- Shipping forecast
- Sea cleaning service
- Sand cleaning service
- Rubbish bins
- Disabled access
- Disabled walkway
- Disabled security
- Disabled toilets
- PA system
- First aid
- Aid Points
- Aid points for boats
- Relief surveillance
- Sun loungers
- Nautical sports
- Beach bar