La Riera beach
The beach of La Riera in Pineda de Mar is located between the beach of Poblenou and the fishermen’s beach, it is catalogued BANDERA BLAVA (blue flag), a symbol that is annually awarded by The European Foundation for Environmental Education on beaches and ports that meet a series of environmental conditions and facilities, and distinguished with SICTED (commitment of tourist quality) and certificate BIOSPHERE
It is a quiet beach where you can enjoy a relaxed and family atmosphere. Enjoy a walk with natural shade and landscaped areas that will make you feel calm and relaxed.
It is easily accessed by underground passages with stairs and ramps, ideal for people with reduced mobility.
Watch Live Webcam!
- Length: 577 m
- Type of beach: open
- Environment: Urban
- Type of sand: granulated sand
- Slope of entrance to the water: Moderate
- Water temperature: between 22 and 25ºC
- Sampling point, monitoring of bathing water, in front of the Caballo de Mar camping, during the months of June to September.
- Rental of parasols and sun loungers to be make your day more comfortble.
- Toilet services adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- The lifeguard service is active from mid-June until mid-September from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Drinking water fountains.
- Walkways to access the beach for people with reduced mobility.
- The Local Police offers surveillance and information on the beaches via the police officers that travel by bicycle to act more quickly in case of need or emergency. This service is provided during the summer months throughout the day.
- Beach bars, so that the whole family can enjoy a full day on the beach, with the best menus for customers to enjoy.
- Daily cleaning and litter collection service during the summer season, in order to enjoy a better quality of the beach, users must also be responsible, by using the waste collection points.
- La Riera Beach in the north of C / Camós, has 1 volleyball field, with free and open access.
- Webcam and real-time visualization of the condition of the sea through the network.
- You can reach La Riera beach by:
- C-32 (Exit 122 to Calella, Pineda de Mar, Santa Susanna) and take the Seafront to Riera de Pineda.
- N-II. by Av. dels Tarongers will leave you right at the beach.
The beach has free parking on the other side of the Promenade.
Check the best parking option for this beach.
- Blue Flag Certification
- Quality Tourism Certification
- Water Fountain
- Foot Showers
- Weather forecast
- Sea cleaning service
- Sand cleaning service
- Rubbish bins
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- PA system
- Aid points for boats
- Relief surveillance
- Sun loungers
- Nautical sports
- Beach bar