The Hermitage of Our Lady of Grace was built in 1715 by a group of sailors. It was ransacked and burned several times, therefore in 1981 they decided to restore it.
Old town center
Pineda de Mar and its town center, better known as La Pobla de Sa Buada, was gradually built since the 12th century next to the Camí Ral, located very close to the church.
The Can Cànoves farmhouse is located at the foot of the Montpalau hill. Its historical interest consists of having completely preserved the original architectural structure.
The town of Pineda whose origins go back to that of a Romanesque town full of history and culture. The town council and the council of culture develop activities and strategies aimed at spreading this wonderful local culture.
Castle of Montpalau
Located at the top of Turó de Montpalau, on the slopes of the Montnegre massif that lay in the Pineda area, there are the ruins of the old Castle of Montpalau.
Can Comas is located in Plaça Catalunya in Pineda de Mar. Located in the centre of the town.
Can Jalpí (former notary)
The Can Jalpí farmhouse, also known as Mas Coll or Can Gualba, is an old farmhouse that was acquired during the seventies by the town of Pineda de Mar.
Santa Maria de Pineda Church
The church of Santa Maria de Pineda is a 16th century church. The first documented data is the act of consecration carried out in 1079 by the bishop of Girona, Berenguer Guifré.
Church of Sant Pere de Riu
The first news we have of the parish of Sant Pere de Riu dates back to 1140, when it is cited in an agreement between the brothers Guillem and Riembau Umbert.
Font del Ferro
The location of the Iron spring can be found in a valley under Sant Pere de Riu, in the dominions of the old Can Marquès farmhouse (Tordera).
Roman aqueduct of Can Cua
These are the remains of a Roman aqueduct that carried water over the slope of Pineda Creek from the area of Can Bufí to the lacus in the Roman villa of Can Roig.
Pont del Diable
This single-arch aqueduct served to transport water over the slope of Pineda Creek through a conduit, from Can Bauveta Mill to Castellar Mill, while also providing water to surrounding fields.